snootchibootchsnootchibootch

Main Audio Reviews Stats

DD : The collab DD : The collab

I liked it.

Well, the guy before me was a douche, and probablyy spends most of his time running something like, 'The webs most dedicated DD site on the planet" and could not be more of a perfectionist.

I loved it, the animations were smooth, the sprites were well implemented, if slightly overused, and the hand drawn aspects of it gave it pizzaz and something apart from other movies like this.

Bravo, nice one.

rebaz responds:

dont worry, if he doesnt like my other work, he has problems..he realy does..cause he complains about the things, that i do NOT got in my other flashes such as LOL OMFG and that stuff.

anyway, glad ya liked it dude
thnx for the review, LATTA

´ ´

HILARIOUS!!!

I liked it, and i agree that all the spinoffs are gay. But man(s), youve all got great talent, so put it to something useful. (as useful as it gets on newgrounds anyway) LOVED IT. but do something more awesomey.

Spinister responds:

a

I miss you Daddy I miss you Daddy

Beautiful

Touched me really deeply. I am from the UK, but it hit really hard over here too. I have a lot of American friends over your side of the pond, but none have really lost anyone close to them. Touiching, really touching. You did a good job man.

Why do you cut yourself? Why do you cut yourself?

LOVED IT!!!

i no i helped with the animation and singing, but the rest of the animation you did was incredible. Dont you think it was a good idea that we timed it weel and we made it better!

pauly2smally responds: